Product-colour may differ from image
In keeping with its commitment to innovation, ORTLIEB has just introduced another PVC-free line of products made of a polyurethane-coated polyester fabric. The base fabric of the products in the Free Line is coated with polyurethane in a manner that ensures lasting waterproof qualities. The result is a waterproof and durable canvas material that is as outstanding as the conventional ORTLIEB canvas material when it comes to durability and service life. The products in the Free Line are available in classic black and two other appealing colors.
This handlebar bag comes with everything except the PVC!
ORTLIEB now offers the Ultimate6 M Free for all who love the canvas look, but value PVC-free material. Based on the ORTLIEB Ultimate6 Classic, which has proven its mettle for millions of owners, the newly developed Ultimate6 M Free is made of a polyurethane-coated polyester fabric that offers full waterproof qualities and always keeps your valuables and provisions dry and protected. The magnetic flap closure is easy to operate with a single hand and can even be locked. And thanks to the detachable shoulder strap, you can simply take the Ultimate6 M Free with you after parking your bike.
With the help of an optional e-bike mounting set, you can attach the handlebar bag to your e-bike handlebar without having to shift the display. The Ultimate6 M Free is the ideal supplement to the Free-Line Back-Roller and Sport-Roller.
• Suitable for bicycle handlebars with a tube diameter of up to 31.8 mm
• mount compatible with the handlebar adapters of the previous ORTLIEB generation and KLICKfix systems manufactured by Rixen&Kaul
• not suitable for carbon handlebars
• lockable mount
• inside zippered compartment for valuables and key carabiner
• reflector made of 3M Scotchlite reflective material on the front side
• additional small reflector on the mount block
• enables the attachment of a map case or Safe-It in sizes S to XL
• maximum load: 5 kg
height: 21 cm • width: 24 cm • depth: 13 cm • weight: 710 grams • capacity: 7 litres • Fabric: PD62/PD60
please click here for 360°-View
please click here for TechSpecs