Product-colour may differ from image
STAINLESS STEEL FOOD JUG
There are trips that are particularly demanding. Often, you don’t even have the energy to prepare a hot meal.
This is where this olive-green insulated food jug made from double-walled stainless steel comes into its own. It keeps meals of up to 750 ml hot or cold for many hours. The lid can also be used as a bowl, and pressure is released simply by pressing a button on the closure.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- Very good heat retention capacity
- Keeps cold food cool for longer
- Closure with pressure release button
- Lid can be used as bowl
- Powder-coated for a good grip
The idea behind FJ750ML-OG
Esbit products have been used for ages for heating up and cooking food and drink, and so we thought it would be a good thing to offer products for keeping food hot too. Two points were particularly important to us in the development of this food jug: The lid can also be used as a bowl, and the cap can be opened very easily even if the jug contains very hot foods thanks to the pressure relief valve. The rough surface structure gives a particularly good grip even if hands are wet.
Very good heat retention is not only something that goes without saying; we also feel that it’s something that must be clearly defined. That’s why we provide specific information on our packaging and on our website as to how warm the contents will still be after specific periods of time.
FJ750ML-OG Technical data:
- Water fill temperature: ~ 98 °C
- Ambient temperature: ~ 20 °C ± 2 °C
- Heat retention cap. after 6 h: ~ 70 °C
- Heat retention cap. after 12 h: ~ 60 °C
- Heat retention cap. after 24 h: ~ 40 °C
FJ750ML-OG Dimensions and weight:
- Size packed: ~ H 165 x Ø 108 mm
- Weight: ~ 525 g
- Volume: ~ 750 ml